How perseverance keeps you on track
Do know the achievements you can make in just one minute of holding back from making a rash decision?
Perseverance helps you in taking the right decisions. In just one minute(s), you are opportune to think about the pros and cons of the action you want to take, and take a satisfying one. Just think about it... Sometimes, you ponder;
Perseverance helps you in taking the right decisions. In just one minute(s), you are opportune to think about the pros and cons of the action you want to take, and take a satisfying one. Just think about it... Sometimes, you ponder;
- If only I knew, I would have (or not) spent my money
- I would have stayed back
- I would have said the truth
- I would have believed in myself
- I would have ignored them
- I would not have broken up or given my partner a second chance.
- I would have been, gone, held, given, assisted, thrown away, fed, done one thing or the other. It goes on and on...

Comments
Post a Comment