If Only I Knew…

This is a True life Story of James...

It all began when my father started abusing me because of my poor academic performances. I know I am not so good when it came to studies, but I had already told my father that I wanted to go into trading. The idea of trading turned his spirit against me the more. This is because, as his first son, he wanted me to study medicine and become a doctor.
Due to the fact that I had lost hope, and was tired of the ill treatment I got from my father, I had to do something that would turn his heart and attention away from me. I thought and thought, but nothing came to my mind.
In school, I would always be alone.  Then, one day, Jude approached me. He talked to me about living a free life – a life free from bullies and intimidation of any kind, especially from my father.
My mother is late. So, the only person I had who is as close as family to me is my father, as I am his only child. After considering all that Jude had told me, I decided to give it a try. I began with Smoking, and then started going to parties, clubs and so on. Before I knew it, I became addicted to all of them. When it comes to drugs, there is none I don’t take, both the ones drunk, injected, eaten, snuffed, etc.
Now, as it stands, it is very hard for me to live, knowing that my misdeeds have caught up with me, and my current defect has added to my many challenges. It seems like the world is against me. Everything I do have turned out bad. If only I knew, I would have channeled all my energy into associating with good people and doing positive things.

Please, don't forget to leave a comment. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easiest way to quit your addiction

How To Know Your True Friends

What you should do when life becomes tough